Garowe-(Puntland Mirror) The President of Puntland Abdiweli Mohamed Ali has appointed his new cabinet ministers on Sunday, presidential spokesman Abdullahi Mohamed Quranjael announced.
Most of the ministers have resumed their former positions, while few others moved to a different position.
The list names of the cabinet is as follows:
- Salah Habi Jama: Minister of Justice and Religious
- Abdullahi Ali Hersi: Minister of Interior
- Ahmed Abdullahi Yousuf: Minister of Security
- Abdullahi Said qarshe: Minister of Finance
- Shire Haji Farah: Minister of Planning and International Relationship
- Abdifatah Said Aynab: Minister of Constitution and Federal Affairs
- Abshir Aw Yousuf Ise: Minister of Eduaction
- Abdinasir Osman Awke: Minister of Health
- Abdirahman Barkahd Warsame: Minister of Public Works
- Saeed Mohamed Raage: Minister of Ports
- Ahmed Elmi Osman Karaash : Minister of Civil Aviation and Airports
- Maryan Ahmed Ali : Minister of Women
- Abdi Hersi Ali Qarjab: Minister of Information
- Abdiweli Hersi Abdulle: Minister of Commerce
- Abdullahi Sheikh Ahmed: Minister of Livestock
- Abdinur Elmi Mohamoud: Minister of Livestock
- Ali Abdullahi Warsame: Minister of Environment
- Abdirashid Mohamed Hersi: Minister of Fisheries
- Abdikhadar Farah Shaiye: Minister of Reconstruction and Development
- Abdirahaman Sheih Ahmed: Minister of Labor, Youth and Sports.
The President also appointed deputy ministers and state minters.
The appointment came less than a month when Puntland Parliament dissolved the cabinet.